Wednesday 6 June 2012

My next-door neighbour ownes 3 cats and a dog, and over the years, I've come to think of them as my pets as well as hers. I really wish I owned cats and dogs as awesome as hers. and here they are.
This is Atticus. It doesnt really show in this photo but he's a little overweight (maybe little is an understatement). He's the only house cat and he leaves the house about 2 hours a day. He purrs really loudly, I can usually hear it from about 3m away! He loves people alot.
This is maxy. He was dumped on my neighbours doorstep and he was 1 of the only 2 kittens that survived out of his 8 brothers. He has some sort of phobia for people and he's very old, hes lived about 4 years longer than me.
This is Rocky; the awesome german sheperd. He doesnt seem to be able to grasp the concept of personal space at all; hes constantly in the way. He's the same age as me, he may not look it, but the vet said that it would be a miracle if he was still alive this time next year... love you rocky..
And finally, Reubus. He's giving a bird his death stare here, he hates all living things and is very violent. He hates me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment