Saturday 23 June 2012

Things I think are pretty cool (part1)

I found myself extremely bored again today so I had to rely on my blog to keep me occupied. When I sat infront of my laptop, however, I realised there was nothing in particular I wanted to write about. So I decided to blog about pictures on the internet I thought were smart, talented, interesting, strange or beautiful.
This girl is really pretty and cute but me and my siblings could never quite decide on what her eye color was.... I've never seen anything like it!!!!!
                                                       Glass Umbrella. I would love to use it...
The designer of these candles is really smart...
That's a great cake and it looks delicious but how are they planning to cut it??
weird tree!

I never thought of growing a plant inside a light bulb...
What a creative christmas tree... so many beer bottles!
A driftwood sculpture of a horse
It's the sort of dress everyone finds intriguing but noone would ever really wear it.
This carriage is made entirely of ice!!!
My most favorite animals in the world. so cute...
nice shoe design

Book sculpting
Its a smart design for a bag but who would put there purse in a watermelon!?
Amazing origami
what a house...




No comments:

Post a Comment